PVC Pump Basins (PB)
Orenco® PVC Pump Basins are designed to house effluent pumps, sewage pumps, or grinder pumps in wastewater pumping applications and to house Orenco UV disinfection units. They are constructed of PVC pipe with a fiberglass base, attached with epoxy for durability and watertightness. Options include splice boxes, float stem holders, and cleanout/vent assemblies.
- PVC construction
- Standard basin nominal diameters of 24-inch and 30-inches
(600-mm and 750-mm DN); other diameters available
- Standard basin heights from 48 inches (1422 mm) in 3-inch
- Durable, watertight PVC and fiberglass construction
- 4-inch NPS (100-mm DN) inlet elbow and float switch assembly bracket included
- Fiberglass access lids ordered separately (see “Fiberglass Access Lids” in Orenco’s General Onsite Products catalog)
Sample Product Code*
- PB3072-BLANK — PVC pump basin, 30-inch nominal diameter
(750-mm DN), 72-inch (1829-mm) height, no holes, no float bracket
* For the full range of available product options, contact your local Orenco Distributor or Orenco.
Orenco PVC Pump Basin