What Is Prelos Sewer?
Prelos™ provides an efficient, affordable, and sustainable sewer solution for the thousands of towns across the country in need of sewer infrastructure, whether it’s new, an expansion, a repair, or replacement. The Prelos Sewer Collection System is based on concepts that’ve been in use for more than 50 years.
- Prelos uses small-diameter, pressurized, shallow-buried pipes that follow the contour of the land.
- Mainlines are often installed with directional boring, which doesn’t require trenching, and reduces negative impact to communities and properties.
- Like water mains, Prelos Sewer mains can be “surgically” extended to specific areas, streets, or new developments that need service most.
- Prelos reduces the volume of biosolids and final treatment costs.
- The cost to make Prelos Sewer mains available for connections can be as low as 10% of the cost of gravity sewer mains.