Riser-to-Lid Adapters (RLA)
Orenco® Riser-to-Lid Adapters (RLAs) are used to provide a simple, secure, watertight method of attaching an Orenco Fiberglass Access Lid to a ribbed PVC access riser. RLAs are especially useful when the top of the riser is uneven or has a damaged edge.
- ABS construction
- Fits 24-inch or 30-inch nominal diameter (600-mm or 750-mm DN) Ultra-Rib™ or Perma-Loc™ riser pipe
- Fits 24-inch or 30-inch (600-mm or 750-mm) Orenco Fiberglass Access Lids
- Ideal for uneven risers or damaged riser edges
- EPDM O-ring gasket included on RLA24
- Bolt holes pre-drilled in RLA24
- RLA24 — riser-to-lid adapter, 24-inch nominal diameter (600-mm DN) with o-ring gasket, pre-drilled bolt holes
- RLA24NO — riser-to-lid adapter, 24-inch nominal diameter (600-mm DN)
- RLA30 — riser-to-lid adapter, 30-inch nominal diameter (750-mm DN)
* For the full range of available product options, contact your local Orenco Distributor or Orenco.
|RLA24 Riser-to-Lid Adapter