Riser Safety Grates (RG)
Orenco® Riser Safety Grates rest on the flange at the bottom of an access riser to help prevent people or tools from falling into a tank. They are also used to prevent soil buildup in the bottoms of valve boxes. Orenco Riser Safety Grates are sized to fit Ultra-Rib™, Perma-Loc™, Kor-Flo™, and equivalent risers.
- Polypropylene construction
- Easy to install
- Sizes available for 12-inch, 18-inch, 21-inch, and 24-inch nominal diameter risers (300-mm, 450-mm, 525-mm, and 600-mm DN)
- Fits most brands of ribbed riser pipe
- RG12 — riser safety grate for 12-inch nominal diameter risers
- RG18 — riser safety grate for 18-inch nominal diameter risers
- RG21 — riser safety grate for 21-inch nominal diameter risers
- RG24 — riser safety grate for 24-inch nominal diameter risers
Orenco strongly recommends that all tank risers 12-in. and larger in diameter be equipped with riser safety grates to help prevent accidental or unauthorized entry.
RG24 installed in 24-inch (600-mm) Riser, Cutaway View