PV Series Pump Vaults (PV)
PV Series Biotube® Pump Vaults have a smaller diameter designed to fit in tanks with narrow access openings. They incorporate a molded-in flow inducer that houses one Orenco high-head effluent pump. PV Series Pump Vaults are used to filter up to two-thirds of the suspended solids from wastewater effluent flowing from septic tanks or separate dosing tanks in effluent sewer (STEP) systems and onsite wastewater systems. Effluent enters through inlet holes around the perimeter of the vault and flows through the Biotube effluent filter cartridge to the external flow inducers. The filter cartridge can be removed without pulling the pump or the vault.
For flows of more than 40 gpm (2.5 L/sec), contact your Distributor or Orenco.
- Durable, one-piece molded polyethylene vault
- Schedule 80 PVC support pipes
- Ball valve for easy draining and vault removal
- Removable effluent filter cartridge
- Capable of accepting one pump
- 48-inch or 55-inch vault height (1219-mm or 1397-mm)
- Narrow, 13½-inch (343-mm) diameter
- 17-inch or 23-inch inlet hole height (432-mm or 584-mm)
- 24-inch (610-mm) cartridge height
- Fits in 16-inch (406-mm) minimum diameter tank openings with
21-inch (533-mm) minimum riser diameter
- 24-inch (610-mm) standard support pipe length
- Shorter support pipes available for 21-inch (533-mm) risers
Sample Product Codes*
- PV48-2417 — PV series pump vault, 48-inch (1219-mm) vault height, 24-inch (610-mm) cartridge height, 17-inch (432-mm) inlet hole height
- PV48-2423 — PV series pump vault, 48-inch (1219-mm) vault height, 24-inch (610-mm) cartridge height, 23-inch (584-mm) inlet hole height
- PV55-1813 — PV series pump vault, 55-inch (1397-mm) vault height, 18-inch (457-mm) cartridge height, 13-inch (330-mm) inlet hole height
* For the full range of available product options, contact your local Orenco Distributor or Orenco.
PV Series Biotube® Pump Vault