Screened Pump Vaults (SV)
Screened Pump Vaults manufactured by Orenco® are designed to screen effluent for low-head effluent pumps in single-compartment and two-compartment septic tanks and dose tanks. They include a PVC vault, polyethylene effluent screen, and two support pipes. Screened Pump Vaults are not typically recommended for use with high-head effluent pumps. Contact Orenco for more information.
- For low-head effluent pumps
- For use in single-compartment tanks
- 15-inch (380-mm) vault diameter
- 48-96 inch vault height, available in 6-inch increments (1220-2434 mm in 150-mm increments)
- Eight inlet holes in vault (inlet height specified by customer)
- 1/8-inch (3-mm) screen mesh
- 50% nominal open area in screen mesh
Sample Product Codes*
- SV1548-16 — 15-inch (380-mm) diameter, 48-inch (1219-mm)
vault height, 16-inch (406-mm) inlet hole height
- SV1560-18 — 15-inch (380-mm) diameter, 60-inch (1524-mm)
vault height, 18-inch (457-mm) inlet hole height
* For the full range of available product options, contact your local Orenco Distributor or Orenco.
Orenco Screened Pump Vault