Carbon Filters (CF)
Orenco® Carbon Filters are passive ventilation filters used to reduce the odor of sewage gases in systems that ventilate using passive airflow. They are easy to attach to a vent pipe. Carbon filters use activated impregnated carbon in replaceable packages. The cap is removable to allow replacement of the carbon package.
- 3-inch, 4-inch, and 6-inch NPS diameters (80-mm, 100-mm and 150-mm DN)
- ABS and PVC construction (CF3 and CF4)
- Fiberglass and PVC construction (CF6 )
- Polyethylene screen plate
- Replaceable carbon packages