Distributing Valve Assemblies (V4, V6)
Orenco® Distributing Valve Assemblies are used to dose filtered effluent to multiple-zone pressure distribution systems including drainfields, textile filters, and sand filters. They are automatically operated by mechanical means — with a combination of pressure and flow — to sequentially redirect the pump’s flow to multiple zones or cells.
Custom-built enclosures are available for Orenco Distributing Valve Assemblies. Call Orenco for details.
- Automatic, mechanical operation
- Multiple flow ranges available
- Allows use of smaller horsepower pumps on large drainfields and sand filters
- Schedule 40 PVC fittings, unions, ball valves, and pipe
- ABS polymer and stainless steel distribution valves
- 2-4 outlet units and 5-6 outlet units available
- 1-¼ inch or 1-½ inch NPS (32 or 40 mm DN) inlet and outlet sizes
- 170-foot or 345-foot (52-m or 105-m) maximum head pressures available
- Custom-built enclosures available