Flow Meters (FM)
Orenco® Flow Meters are used to measure cumulative flow through a transport line. They are typically used in applications where permits require exact measurement of flows, such as to a drainfield.
- 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 1-inch, 1-1/2-inch, and 2-inch (16-mm, 19-mm, 25-mm, 38-mm, 50-mm) models available
- Male threaded connection standard for 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch (16-mm, 19-mm, and 25-mm) models
- Unions and slip connections available on 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch (16-mm, 19-mm, and 25-mm) models
- Female threaded connection for 1-1/2-inch and 2-inch (38-mm, 50- mm) models
- Telemetry-equipped flow meters available by special order