Distributing Valve Assemblies (V4, V6)
Orenco Distributing Valve Assemblies are used to dose filtered effluent to multiple-zone pressure distribution systems including drainfields, textile filters, and sand filters. They're automatically operated by mechanical means — with a combination of pressure and flow — to sequentially redirect the pump’s flow to multiple zones or cells.
Custom-built enclosures are available for Orenco Distributing Valve Assemblies. Call Orenco for details.
- Automatic, mechanical operation
- Multiple flow ranges available
- Allows use of smaller horsepower pumps on large drainfields and sand filters
- Schedule 40 PVC fittings, unions, ball valves, and pipe
- ABS polymer and stainless steel distribution valves
- 2-4 outlet units and 5-6 outlet units available
- 1 1/4in or 1 1/2in NPS (32mm or 40 mm DN) inlet and outlet sizes
- 170ft or 345ft (52m or 105m) maximum head pressures available
- Custom-built enclosures available