MVP Duplex Control Panels
MVP Duplex Control Panels are digital, programmable panels used to control two alternating pumps and provide alarm functions in onsite septic systems and liquid-only sewers that require the use of two alternating pumps. Built-in logic alternates the “lead” and “lag” positions each pump cycle, allowing one pump to be manually selected and locked in for lead operation.
MVP Duplex Control Panels offer several functions as standard, including dual-mode capability (on-demand or timed-dosed), elapsed-time meters, counters, digital indication of float switch status, different alarm/light signals for varying alarm conditions, and the ability to use one type of float switch for all functions.
- 120VAC controls circuit breaker
- 120VAC or 120/240VAC pump circuit breakers
- Motor-start contactors for pump circuits
- Automatic/Off/Manual (Auto/Off/Man) toggle switch
- 7/8in (22mm) red alarm light
- 95dB audible alarm
- Automatic alarm silence reset
- Built-in elapsed-time meter
- Built-in event counter
- Type 4X (IP 66) rated enclosure
- Optional current sensors available for monitoring pump failure
- Dual-mode capability (on-demand or timed-dosed)
- Float switches ordered separately