MVP SSF Control Panels
MVP SSF Control Panels are digital, programmable panels used to control two pumps when pumping from Point A (first pump) to Point B, and then from Point B (second pump) to Point C. These panels also provide alarm functions in systems where controls for motors in series are required. Interlocked controls prevent the first (upstream) pump from running if a high-level alarm condition occurs in the downstream pump.
MVP SSF Control Panels include easy-to-use, programmable logic units that incorporate multiple timing and logic functions, including multiple timer intervals to adjust for changing flow conditions. The panels offer several standard functions, including dual mode capability for the second pump (on-demand or timed-dosed), elapsed-time meters, counters, digital indication of float switch status, different alarm/light signals for varying alarm conditions, and the ability to use one type of float switch for all functions. In dual-mode MVP SSF panels, the downstream pump can be configured in the field for demand-dose or timed-dose applications.
- 120VAC controls circuit breaker
- 120VAC or 120/240VAC pump circuit breakers
- Motor-start contactors for pump circuits
- Automatic/Off/Manual (Auto/Off/Man) toggle switch
- 7/8in (22mm) red alarm light
- 95dB audible alarm
- Automatic alarm silence reset
- Built-in elapsed-time meter
- Built-in event counter
- Type 4X (IP 66) rated enclosure
- Dual mode capability for the second pump (on-demand or timed-dosed)
- Float switches ordered separately