S-Series Simplex Control Panels
S-Series Simplex Control Panels are electromechanical panels used to control single pumps and alarm functions in onsite septic systems, and liquid-only sewers. S-Series panels include a motor contactor, which increases system life by reducing the load requirements on the float switches. Options like analog timers and event counters are available.
Pump motors used with these panels require internal overload protection.
- 120VAC controls circuit breaker
- 120VAC or 120/240VAC pump circuit breaker
- Motor-start contactor for pump circuit
- Automatic/Off/Manual (Auto/Off/Man) toggle switch
- Timer option available
- 7/8in (22mm) red alarm light
- 95dB audible alarm
- Automatic alarm silence reset
- Type 4X (IP 66) rated enclosure
- Float switches ordered separately (Control & float packages available for some models)