VeriComm (VCOM) AXA AdvanTex Control Panels
VeriComm AXA Control Panels are digital, programmable, remote telemetry panels used to control a recirculation pump, as well as provide alarm functions in AdvanTex Treatment Systems.
All VCOM AXA control panels are compatible with the VeriComm Monitoring System, a web-based remote monitoring system available with a monthly subscription. The VeriComm Monitoring System gives wastewater system operators and service providers the ability to remotely monitor and control the performance of an individual site via the Internet, saving money on operation and maintenance while remaining virtually invisible to the homeowner. It also allows remote operators to change system parameters, including timer settings, from the web interface.
These panels are only sold as part of an AdvanTex Treatment System or as a replacement for a VCOM AXA panel.
- 120VAC controls circuit breaker
- 120VAC or 120/240VAC pump circuit breaker
- Motor-start contactor for pump circuit
- Automatic/Manual (Auto/Man) spring-loaded toggle switch
- 7/8in (22mm) red alarm light
- 95dB audible alarm
- Automatic alarm silence reset
- Communication and alarm management
- Start-up, Test, and Normal operating modes
- Data collection and logs
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic logic
- Remote telemetry
- Advanced control logic for normal operation in the event of float failure
- Type 4X (IP 66) rated enclosure
- Mechanical or mercury float switches ordered separately
- IP connection kit ordered separately