Delos: Decentralized, Liquid-Only Sewer
The Modern Sewer Solution
Delos is the answer for community sewer, offering low life-cycle and capital costs and enabling more cost-effective wastewater treatment. This technology is based on nearly four decades of proven sewer solutions.
- Liquid-only (effluent) sewer technology
- Eliminates the need for scouring velocities
- Small-diameter, liquid-only sewer lines follow grade and carry primary-treated effluent to the treatment facility.
- Minimal community disruption during installation
- 24- to 48-hr. reserve storage in each on-lot tank1
- Documented low life-cycle costs2
- Deferred capital costs on slow build-out developments
- Allows for smaller, lower-cost, highly efficient treatment plants3
The Delos Processor is the core of the Delos Wastewater Collection System. With the Delos Processor, we've brought the ease of specifying, installing, operating, and maintaining a liquid-only sewer to a whole new level. Components are included and designed to work together - simply, durably, and efficiently.
- High-quality, watertight tank package
- Unique “meander” design for superior solids removal and primary treatment
- Only liquids are conveyed to the treatment facility
- Easy to maintain, with compatible, long-lifespan components
- Single riser and lid provide access to all components
- Lightweight, easily rebuildable effluent pump can last more than 25 years.4
- Optional industry-leading, extended 10-year limited pump warranty available
- Single line-item that’s easy to specify