EasyPak™ Pump Packages (BEP)
Biotube® EasyPak™ Pump Packages are designed to filter and pump effluent from pump tanks to gravity or pressurized dispersal systems. They are the first complete pump packages intended specifically for filtering and pumping effluent from pump tanks.
- 10-, 30-, and 50-gpm (0.6, 1.9, and 3.2 L/sec) versions available
- 60-Hz or 50-Hz operation
- PVC, ABS, and fiberglass vault construction
- Polypropylene and PVC filter construction
- 1/8-inch (3-mm) filter mesh
- 14 ft2 (1.3 m2) total filter surface area
- 75 gpm (4.7 L/sec) maximum flow rate
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel 4-inch (100-mm) turbine effluent pump
- Float switch assembly and float switches available
- Internal or external splice box available
- Demand-dose, analog timed-dose, or digital timed-dose control
- Standard, drainback, or cold weather discharge assemblies
- 5-year warranty
Typical household system with a septic tank and dosing tank
The EasyPak pump package in the dosing tank pumps filtered effluent to the drainfield or other downstream component.
ClickTight-compatible PF-series effluent pumps are available. See ClickTight Products, for more information.