Product Development Engineer
Job Description: You will design and develop embedded microprocessor based controls in conjunction with others to apply to Orenco products. Responsibilities include the hardware design of remote monitoring and control products and the firmware development to provide the needed functions of real time control and wired/wireless communications. You may also work with and develop PC/MAC/Mobile based software used to interface and monitor Orenco's controls. You will work individually and with multi‐discipline team members and vendors. Some of the primary required skills include:
- • Hardware design using ARM based microprocessors/microcontrollers, industrial digital I/O, A/D and D/A interfacing, and wired/wireless networks, etc.
- • Firmware development/debugging, using integrated tools such as IAR, KEIL Eclipse, and Visual Studio
- • Programming with the C/C++, and assembler programming languages required. Other language experience, such as C#, VB and Java would be a plus
- • BS degree, EE or CS or equivalent experience
- • Development using Real Time Operating Systems
- • Development using network protocols, such as TCP/IP, Modbus, etc
- • Contribute to product and system level test efforts
- • Proficient with CAD• Hardware
.Net Web Application Developer
Orenco is looking for a .NET Web Application Developer (Level 2) to join our IT Development Team at our Sutherlin, Oregon location. Working remotely is an option for a proven self-starter but since this position requires occasional in-office work (i.e. one day per week, on average), a successful applicant must live within a 2-hour commute.
Job Description: .Net Developer
Production Maintenance Tech
Job Description: Production Maintenance Tech
Human Resource Manager
Job Description: HR Manager
Human Resources Representative
Orenco Systems, Inc.-a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is seeking a qualified HR Representative. The primary assignment for this position is recruitment and talent acquisition.
As a member of the HR Team, the HR Rep may also participate in a wide variety of duties in support of employment, benefits, payroll, record-keeping, and training and staff development. We are targeting an experienced applicant with a two or four-year degree in business or other related discipline and three or more years of directly related experience. Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrated organizational skills, competent MS office skills, and must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations as well as continually demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
Are you professional, upbeat, energetic, dependable, and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a company that takes great pride in our employees and what we do for the environment? Consider a future with Orenco. Our package includes competitive salary, 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health benefits. Salary DOE.
Area Sales Manager
Job Description: Area Sales Manager
(The ideal candidate location to service this region is Hartford, CT, Providence, RI, or Worcester, MA.)